Saturday 31 May 2014

The Power of People

Starting up your own business is a scary, exciting and costly thing to do. And it always helps when you have moral support and of course financial. At your first steps, having someone believe in you enough to invest in your business, and in you, is a wonderful, uplifting, confidence-boosting thing.

So, I'm absolutely thrilled to tell you that recently I started a Kickstarter campaign.


I believe in my business, I believe in myself. But, I also know that I am a recent graduate and soon-to-be jobseeker who has severe chronic fatigue. And unfortunately that has financial restrictions added to it. The sad part of being a grown-up is that rent, bills and food are pretty important to me - so as a start-up business my initial capital is quickly running out. However, I want to keep dyeing. I believe that a well-stocked shop is a necessity for any online business. And I have so many ideas bursting out of my head, that it would be a shame if I was halted in my tracks due to a lack of funds.

I have made some sales, and have started to recoup my initial investment, however there is still a little way to go. Which is why I turned to Kickstarter,

I know I could do great things with yarn dyeing, and that fact that people believe in me enough to invest is magnificent and will allow me to expand and continue growing my fledgling business.

I am so thankful for every single backer, both for the financial investment and the belief in me. I hope I live up to your, and my own, expectations.

If you would like to explore my Kickstarter project, you can find it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/218238096/the-cryptozoologist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...